Saturday 10 March 2018

I’m a virgin, only rich and handsome men make me wet – actress Crowncy Anyanwu


Nollywood actress, Crowncy Anyanwu, has claimed that she’s still a virgin at 25 years old. The sexy looking actress claims the reason why she’s still a virgin and not ready for sexual relationships is because she wants her career to progress.
“I want the man that will have me to be dark complexioned and handsome. He must be God fearing and most importantly rich, because money makes me wet. In fact rich men makes me wet,” she gushed.

When asked when she will be ready to date and get deflowered, the actress said: “For now, boyfriends can wait, my career and business comes first. But rich guys can get close on a neutral relationship though and let’s see where it would lead to.”
Ms Anyawu who is the only daughter in a family of five also has couple of good movies to her production credit.
“I started acting two years ago, but I’m so lucky to have started with a good role, which got me N25,000. Then I started my own production. Which include, War For Love, A Minute Decision, Hunted bride, and many more”, she said.
While Crowncy Anyanwu claims to be keeping her virginity, another Nollywood actress, Angel Christopher took to Instagram to change the orientation she believes Nigerians have about sex. According to her, people associate sex with Satan and darkness, whereas the Bible spoke of how sex is holy within the confines of marriage. Read her words below.
A lot of people don’t associate sex with God – they associate it with Satan and darkness, as if sex is not holy.!! The bible is explicit when it comes to sex. Sex is holy within marriage, and there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a marriage is a bad thing. Women wake up from your slumber, if he’s not doing the styles with you, he’s definitely doing it with someone else, gone are those days when they say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, now is the way to a man’s heart is how you respect and satisfy him in bed.. Men love sex!!!! #Gudnyt”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot