Friday 16 March 2018

Photos: Man Horrified After Discovering 15ft Python In Wall Of His House


Somchai Subdang, 45, was watching TV when the horrifying incident occurred.

The man put his ear to the wall to investigate further, and was terrified after hearing a hissing sound coming from within.



He says he "jumped with fright" when he made the discovery in Bangkok, Thailand.

Somchai then called pest rescue who arrived and used a hammer to break through the plasterboard.


Inside there was a 15ft python.

He said: “I’m not afraid of the snake when it's stuck in the wall, but it could have been scary if it got into the ceiling then dropped down onto me while I was sleeping.

“I’m disappointed that I'll have to fix the house now. But that's better than having a snake hiding inside.”
He revealed: “This was an unusual place to find the snake. We think it got inside though a gap in the wall to shelter from the rain.

“I gave my young son my phone to start recording daddy catch snake.

"He enjoyed seeing it. The snake was about 4.5m long. It was returned back to nature.”

The python was later put into a sack and driven away to be handed over to wildlife workers in the Thung Khru district of the city who released it back into the wild.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot