Sunday 2 March 2014

I have never been dark complexioned – Foluke Daramola



Ever since Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola met her heart-throb, Kayode Salako, whom she married last year, a lot of things have changed about the busty and beautiful actress. Many  people have said there is a glow and aura about Foluke now that seem to radiate not only a happy inner self but a personality completely at peace with life.


Of course, love, they say is a wonderful thing, as Foluke has told anyone who cares to listen “he has made me a contented and complete woman” but  people are quick to point out that it is not only her demeanour that has changed they allege that the actress has been bleaching her skin to maintain her beauty to remain attractive to her activist husband.

When I asked Foluke if there is any truth in the allegation that she has been bleaching her skin to remain attractive to the husband. Hear her: “I don’t know where that is coming from, I have never been a dark complexioned person from time and also, I would never do anything that would be detrimental to my health for anything.

Besides, I am a very beautiful woman from time, so I don’t know what bleaching would add to me. If I send my graduation picture that I took 13 years ago when I graduated from Ife to you  and the one I took when I graduated from UNILAG four years ago, it’s still my same fair self, so maybe  photoshop is doing something to the  minds and sight of the  people talking.

source

Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot