Sunday 6 April 2014

Photos: Men Go Crazy Over My Figure – Actress Evia Simon

The curvy Nollywood actress in a recent interview talked on how men react when they come in contact with her.
“ I find their reaction annoying sometimes and embarrassing. Some even go as far as screaming and they let me know I am the reason they are screaming. Some go out of their ways to do the craziest things.
One of the craziest things a guy ever did was to leave his car parked along the roadside and entered the same cab with me just to have a word with me because if he had kept on driving he would have missed me.
And it was so funny when I found out he parked his car along the roadside to follow me down to my house just to have a word with me”

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot