Saturday 10 May 2014

10 Hilarious Drunk Texts

10



9

8

7
BRO.I wasnt that drunk. I drove myself home. | dude. don't even try denying it | ..? | I drove you home while you drove with a paper plate.. | Oh. I thought that was a dream | idiot.

6


5


4

SeanDude how drunk was I last night? | Well, at one point I convinced you to try and bite your own nose..... | Then what happened? | You were rolling around on the floor for an hour screaming 'ITS GETTING AWAY ITS GETTING AWAY!!!!!!' | I hate you more then words can express....

3


2

Annahaha you were soooo drunk last night | what??? no i wasn't! | dude you ran up to this huge biker guy with a beard and shouted 'hagrid!!!! you're real!' | oh shit. what did he do? | hugged you. | ah. that explains the faint scent of smoke on my jacket.

1

JakeDude, I wasn't that drunk!!! | You asked me to drive you home. | SO?! | The party was at your house, Jake. | Oh. Huh. Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot