Tuesday 17 June 2014

Photo: Cow gets stuck on roof in Switzerland

Udderly ridiculous: Cow gets stuck on roof

Apparently tired of spending her days grazing the same grassy field, this cow decided to go in search of some pastures new.
But the bold bovine may have regretted her little adventure after becoming stuck on a roof in the ‘gateway to the Swiss Alps’.

Stunned cyclist Rolf Steiner spotted the adventurous animal chilling out on the slippery slate roof of a farmhouse near the capital Bern.
‘I couldn’t believe my eyes and had to look three times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. A cow on the roof,’ he said.
The cow eventually managed to find her way back down to her field, breaking a few tiles in the process.
‘She always was one of my most cantankerous beasts, always wanting to do it her way, not mine,’ explained farm owner Dieter Mueller.
‘She would have stayed up there for eternity if she had wanted to. I tried to coax her off when I first saw her but she wouldn’t budge.
‘She had to do things in her own sweet time. And I am left with the bill for replacing the tiles she smashed.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot