Friday 18 July 2014

Man Dies On Top Of Wife While Trying To Make Second Baby

Man  Dies On Top Of Wife While Trying To Make Second Baby

Lucie found her husband, Mark dead on top of her while they tried making their second baby, they were even advised to make use of a position that ended up killing Mark.

He had suffered a huge arrhythmia which is an abnormality in the heartbeat and could not be revived.

The only words that he left for Lucie was 'You've still got your socks on'. To help Lucie cope of this grief, she has written a book about the intensely personal journey.
Lucie said "But nobody speaks about death and I just felt it was so traumatic and so completely shocking that I had to tell it all, exactly as it happened.

"It almost removes a bit of the power of death. I understand that some people feel such things should be private and I also respect that.

"It wasn't ideal but we didn't want to miss out on the window to conceive. We had only just started making love when he collapsed.

"His last words to me were, 'you've still got your socks on'. I thought he'd collapsed with his heart, but it didn't cross my mind that he wouldn't wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot