Tuesday 26 August 2014

I will probably be single forever and ever – DJ Cuppy

Dj-cuppy--600x450

Billionaire heiress, DJ Cuppy might never be getting married according to a recent interview.
The fast rising Nigerian DJ, whose real names are Florence Otedola spoke briefly about her career, relationship status and dating in a chat with Ono Bello.

See excerpts below…
On what she’d be if she wasn’t a DJ
I would maybe be a trader, I definitely see myself in a high-pressure environment- I’m always up for a challenge!
On her relationship with her parents
I have the most supportive parents in the world… My parents are happy with me following my dreams, especially as I’ve recently graduated. I remember my dad saying to me- if you’re going to DJ, make sure you’re going to be the best DJ out there! Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
On trends
I love vibrant colors, hairpieces, and fashion jewelry… Always fun!
On distractions
I think assumptions rooted from my personal life. It’s so easy for people to get distracted by the background stuff and forget to focus on what really matters; which is the music.
On relationships
I’m single… And will probably be forever and ever, Haha! I think I’m a bit too career driven to date anyone. But if I did, baking together would be fun… and getting proposed to at Disneyland ofcourse! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot