Monday 1 September 2014

Obasanjo’s Niece Pregnant At 64

lC9Y06PIr3scNzOy7lyC5bo5

Kike who has been married for 28-years, has been without child and she has been looking up to God for a miracle.
Speaking in a recent interview with City People magazine about being an expectant mother at such an old age, she said: “I am pregnant and permit me to tell you that by next year when I have my baby I will be 65. I have been married for 28 years. It may amaze you that I got pregnant in a natural way. I didn’t do IVF. I have done IVF before at a popular hospital on the island and it failed. In fact, an uncle of mine who is a top shot paid for it. I almost lost my life but God intervened.”

Mrs Kikelomo who is one of the worshipers at the popular Lagos church, Christ Revival Victory Chapel International, owned by late Prophet Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku, shocked the entire congregation when she revealed that she was pregnant at 64.
On her relationship with Olusegun Obasanjo, she revealed:
He is my Uncle and somebody I respect so much. My mum is his elder sister and if you look at my face, you will see the resemblance. I am also from Owu.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot