Wednesday 24 September 2014

Torres: "It's easier when you have great players around you, like I do at Milan"

Torres

Fernando Torres showed a glimpse of his past glories by scoring for AC Milan in his first start for the club.
The Spanish striker, who joined Milan on a two-year loan deal from Chelsea last month, helped the Rossoneri hit back from a 2-0 deficit to claim a point at Empoli on Tuesday.

The 30-year-old headed home an Ignazio Abate cross to spark his team's comeback.
I'm thrilled to have scored, but I would change that for a win. I'm better physically but I'm not yet 100 per cent, although I am able to play. I'm trying to adapt to the demands of the team.
It's easier when you have great players around you, like I do at Milan, and now I'm getting to understand how the team plays, what type of rivals you face in Serie A, which is a different league with respect to La Liga and the Premier League.
I am happy and I'm gaining confidence. Of course, you can always do better.
– MILAN STRIKER FERNANDO TORRES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot