Tuesday 7 October 2014

God says I’ll be the next governor of Lagos State – Pastor


A Lagos-based pastor, Mr. Kayode Jacobs,  says God has choosen him to become the next governor of Lagos State.He admitted that although he had little money, he could defeat the Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro; and Jimi Agbaje to clinch the PDP governorship ticket.He told Punch
“This is my David moment. You see, nobody expected David to become king of Israel because he was the last son but when God would favour him, he picked him from obscurity. I am sure that God’s favour will see me through. “I don’t want to be a senator or a House of Representatives member because I don’t want to be debating and making laws. I need a position whereby I can make a direct impact on the lives of the people. Also, this was the position I was directed to contest for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot