Saturday 4 April 2015

“We had our 4 kids through forceful sex” – Man seeks divorce from wife

Supreme-Court

A man, Chukwudi Obi, has told the Oshodi Grade B customary court in Lagos State that he used to force his wife, Nkechinyere, for sex throughout their eight-year marriage.
“Ever since I started living with my wife, she never allowed me to have sex with her. I had to force myself on her before we had our four children,” Obi said.
Obi was responding to a petition by his wife seeking a court order to stop his plan to marry another woman.

He told the court that Nkechinyere threatened to stab him with a knife in 2010 when he attempted to have sex with her.
“Since she started living with me, my wife would always find it difficult to have sex with me. I do not know what her problem is. We had our four children through the use of force.
“When I saw that things were getting out of hand, I took her and the children to the village so that her parents could talk sense into her,” Chukwudi submitted.
He said that he was ready for divorce because he was fed up with the sexual starvation.
He also denied the allegation by his wife that he abandoned his family because of his girlfriend.
“I did not abandon them as she said because I was sending her N10,000 on monthly basis to take care of the children; I have the tellers here,” he said.
President of the court, Alhaja A.I. Olorunimbe, ordered Obi to continue to pay his wife N10,000 monthly for the children’s upkeep, pending the determination of the suit.
She also enjoined the parents of the couple to explore means of resolving their conflicts. She then adjourned the case till May 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot