Sunday 12 March 2017

I Left Acting to Raise Children - Victoria Inyama


Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has decided to make it clear to people that sees her to be enjoying her home that she understands the pains women go through in marriages.
Many have believed that the actress has quit acting and no longer relevant but she has been able to maintain a strong presence in the buzzing industry through social media.

She made this known while replying a fan who questioned why she had to bash actress, Tonto Dikeh, earlier over her marriage.
For many, life tends to play a fast one on them but for Victoria, she believes that one learns everyday from their flaws.
According to actress while replying the fan, “I will tell you cause I believe you can learn a thing or 2. 1st, am human and was upset, it's a bit like taking a test without thoroughly digging into d topic, then I am a Psychology student and have to constantly be evaluating myself, face and deal with my flaws as I progress, then I live in a society where honest apology brings forth healing. What I did was public so why apologise privately, that African pride issue, naaaaaaa. My dear, instagram, social media, it's all entertainment for me but I reply to polite people because we all here to learn and live. Hope this makes sense and yea, I sacrificed stardom for children, family. Been there, done that and wear the Crown with 3 prize less Jewels on my crown.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot