Wednesday 8 March 2017

Peter Obi’s Wife Reacts To Divorce Rumor


Wife of former Governor of Anambra State, Mrs. Margaret Peter-Obi, has debunked the rumour of an impending divorce with her husband.
Speaking to newsmen in Lagos, Margaret said she has been receiving text messages from concerned Nigerians about supposed divorce proceedings against her husband.

She said: “I received a lot of messages as I turned on my phone after I came out of Church on Monday. I had worshiped at Our Lady of Assumption, Ikoyi with my husband.”
“Why should I think along that line when I have no problem with my husband? I am happily married and have no reason to contemplate divorce,” she said.
Mrs. Obi, who said she had been happily married to her husband for over 25 years, said that nothing associated with divorce had ever crossed her mind.
On those behind the news, Margaret prayed for God to forgive them, and appealed to journalists to verify sensitive news before going to press.
“The family is the basic cell in the society; once it is threatened, the entire society is affected,” she said while stressing the importance of marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot