Tuesday 4 April 2017

Osaze Odemwingie signs one year deal with Indonesian Club


Former Nigeria striker Osaze Peter Odemwingie has signed one year deal with Madura United, Indonesia. Odemwingie’s signing has an option of extension.  Odemwingie had been without a club since leaving Rotherham in January.

"These are exciting times for Indonesian football and I'm happy to be a part of it. Hopefully I can roll back the years by scoring important goals for Madura,” he told BBC Sport.

"I had no idea what it's like here but I had a brief chat with Michael Essien and he gave me positive feedback," Odemwingie explained.

"To be regarded as a marquee signing is huge - I've played in different European countries but this place is really beautiful - and the people are very friendly. I've scored goals at all the top clubs I played and I believe with the help of my teammates I can still do the same here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot