Sunday 4 June 2017

‘I Caught My Husband Sleeping With Our Housemaid’


What would be your reaction if you caught your spouse red handed sleeping with the housemaid/boy?
My name is Chidinma and I have been married for five years, still praying for a fruit of the womb.

I have a problem which I hope your readers can help with good advice. Presently, I am between the devil and the deep sea because either way, I may be the loser in. Two months ago, I caught my husband red handed sleeping with our 18-year-old housemaid, a girl I brought from the village to live with us.


I was so mad and attacked my husband but instead of being sober and apologising for what he did, my husband beat me up severely and later told me I have to live with the fact that he is sleeping with my maid and that she is already pregnant for him. He warned me against sending her out of the house as well as treating her as a maid henceforth.

He even gave me an ultimatum: I either accept her or I leave his house. I have tried to talk to him to see reasons but it seems he has made up his mind. His mother too is in support of his actions as she wants a grandchild and she even told me that I am now the second wife.
I don’t know what to do in this situation I have found myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot