Monday 17 July 2017

Caitlyn Jenner considers running for senate


Caitlyn Jenner says she has considered running for senate.

The Republican transgender  told radio host John Catsimatidis on AM 970, responding to a rumor of her mulling a U.S. Senate bid in California.


“I have considered it. I like the political side of it,” “The political side of it has always been very intriguing to me.”
Jenner’s “gotta find out where I can do a better job” over the next six months or so, she added
“Can I do a better job from the outside? Kind of working the perimeter of the political scene, being open to, you know, talk to anybody? Or are you better off from the inside, and we are in the process of determining that,” she said. “And yeah, but I would look for a senatorial run.”

Image-AP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot