Saturday 8 July 2017

She ruined my life with her curses – Man tells court

She ruined my life with her curses – Man tells court

A man has approached an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State, seeking for divorce on the account that his wife is diabolical.
The petitioner, Mr. Samuel Arogundade, told the court that his wife, Felicia, whom he has been married to for 14 years used diabolical means to ruin his life.

“ She is always in the habit of cursing me. Sadly all the curses are coming to pass.
“She cursed my carpentry business and it folded up. I had to lock the shop for more than three years when the business failed. I took loans from banks to resuscitate the business, but I only incurred more debts.
“She does not lift a finger to do anything. All she does is stay with our neighbours and gossip. Our children are left to fend for themselves and it saddens me.
“She does not care about the wellbeing of our children. I do virtually everything for them. The only day she comes alive is on Sunday when she has to attend her white garment church. I have reported her to her family and even to the head prophet of the church but she has refused to change.
“She wakes up in the middle of the night just to rain curses on me. How can I succeed under such an atmosphere? She accuses me of infidelity and battery but these allegations are false.
“She comes to my shop to make trouble with my customers claiming that I sleep with them in my shop. I want an end to this marriage because I don’t love her any more. I also want custody of our three children aged 4 years, 7 years and 9 years respectively,” he said.
The respondent was however not present in court.
The court president, Chief Amos Opawole, adjourned the case till August 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot