Saturday 19 August 2017

I Have The Tape Of Oritsefemi Fighting A Bouncer At My Club That Night - Shina Peller Spills More Details


Shina Peller owner of popular nightclub, Quilox has opened up on what really transpired at the club the night singer Oritsefemi and a bouncer had issues.

In his words:
“That particular day, I was not around but I have seen the CCTV footage of what happened. The incident did not even happen in the VIP section of the club. That day, all the tables had been booked already and Oritsefemi did not have a prior booking.


He came into the club and he was able to talk to a customer that had booked a table. The customer agreed that he could join his table but also informed him that he was expecting some other guests.

“Oritsefemi wanted some of his people to join the table and the customer that had booked the table had to notify the bouncers of the club. I don’t like to run people down because if I was someone that gets carried away with drama, I would have released the CCTV footage of what happened at the club and you would see who was at fault. The bouncer did his job by talking to Oristefemi going by the CCTV footage.”

Shina Peller said his bouncers are paid to do their job.

“I am sure you have not seen any proof that my bouncer did anything to the singer but you would see that it was Oritsefemi that did something to the bouncer. However, this is an issue that has been resolved. We don’t kick A-list artistes out of the club,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot