Monday 14 August 2017

I Want A Man That Will Commend Me When I Fart - Anita Joseph


Actress Anita Joseph has opened up on the kind of man she likes. In a recent interview with Daily Sun, she said “My kind of man must be spirit filled. He must fear Jehovah God. There’s nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God.


He must also make me laugh a lot; charming good sense of humour. My husband must be a power dresser, smells nice. I don’t like loud men. I don’t like a man that picks or blows their nose anyhow, especially in the public.
I love a man that I can fart in his presence and he will tell me ‘well done princess’. He can fart in my presence too, no problem. I don’t do cinemas; I prefer to stay indoors with my man. After all, I have television at home; all I have to do is to buy popcorn and Fanta, then off the light and enjoy the moment with my man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot