Monday 14 August 2017

Woman is always sexually aroused because of rare disorder


A young woman who has struggled with a rare condition which causes her to be constantly sexually aroused from the age of 13 has told how she begs her partner for sex to help ease her symptoms.

Amanda McLaughlin, 23, from the U.S., was diagnosed with persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD) in 2013 and is unable to work and rarely leaves the house.

She relentlessly feels like she’s about to orgasm, but the sensation never goes away and sends sharp pains all the way through her legs and pelvic muscles, often so severe that it triggers a panic attack.

“It’s not fun to be aroused all the time,” she told BBC Three’s Living Differently.

“Would you want to have a raging boner 24/7? I don’t think so. It’s just non-stop.”Amanda began experiencing symptoms when she was in her early teens and for years she and her mum Victoria had no idea what was wrong with her.

She recalled: “No one ever believed me. I kept saying, ‘I need to have sex, I need to orgasm.’

“Between the ages of 15 and 18 I masturbated way more than a normal teenager would. “Everybody thought that it was just a sex addiction.”
Victoria said she first noticed there was something wrong with her daughter when she became sexually active.

“She was having sex a lot," she explained. "I didn’t know what it was – my family thought that she was just a w****.

“Honestly back then I was frustrated because I just thought she was a hypochondriac.

“I doubted her completely. I still feel guilty – the doctors told us it was nothing, I believed the doctors over my daughter.”
The condition can affect women of all ages and can lead to ongoing physical pain, stress and psychological difficulties due to an inability to carry out everyday tasks.

“If I could go the rest of my life without having an orgasm, that’s fine,” Amanda admitted.
“Some days I do OK, then some days I don’t want to be around anyone, I don’t want anyone to look at me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot