Tuesday 8 August 2017

Sinead O'Connor says she is suicidal and living in a motel in the 'a** end of New Jersey'


Irish singer Sinead O'Connor has posted a concerning video online saying she is suicidal and living out of a $70-a-night Travelodge motel in New Jersey.

O'Connor, 50, posted the 12-minute video on Facebook last week revealing she was all by herself and fighting to stay alive every day.

'I am now living in a Travelodge motel in he a**e end of New Jersey,' she said while sitting on the motel room bed.


'I'm all by myself. And there's absolutely nobody in my life except my doctor, my psychiatrist - the sweetest man on earth, who says I'm his hero - and that's about the only f***ing thing keeping me alive at the moment... and that's kind of pathetic.

'I want everyone to know what it's like, that's why I'm making this video.

'Mental illness, it's like drugs, it doesn't give a s**t who you are, and equally what's worse, it's the stigma, it doesn't give a s**t who you are.

'Suddenly all the people who are supposed to be loving you and taking care of you are treating you like s**t. It's like a witch hunt.'

The troubled singer-songwriter said she was 'fighting like all the millions of people' battling a mental illness.

'If it was just for me I'd be gone. Straight away back to my mum... because I've walked this earth alone for two years now as punishment for being mentally f**king ill and getting angry that no one would f***ing take care of me,' she said.

'I'm a 5'4' little f***ing woman wandering the world for two years by myself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot