Tuesday 15 August 2017

US Pastor & His Nigerian Wife Whose Chest Grabbing Photos Went Viral Are Divorced


Remember the U.S pastor, Francis Van-Lare who came under fire for posting pictures of him grabbing his wife Amara Van-Lare’s boobs on his Facebook page? Well, they are now divorced. Amara who is a relationship coach has now changed her name to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu. She broke the news on her Facebook page and also revealed the divorce will be made official on 16th of October.

According to Amara, the divorce is for her own good and the good of her children. Read what she posted below…. “Dear Family, I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017. 


Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I. Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified. NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine. Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara! Stay on top and keep praying for me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot