Tuesday 5 September 2017

Anthony Joshua: No Time For Girlfriend, I Won't Settle Down In The Next 10 Years


British-Nigerian boxer and World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has admitted his training regime doesn’t leave much time for girlfriends and hinted he may not settle down for 10 years.

In an interview with Evening Standard, Anthony said;


“If people can ride with me for the next 10 to 12 years I would really appreciate it, but if they can’t foresee the future I’d rather they jump off the boat because I can’t stop for no one right now.

“I was speaking to my coach, who worked with Carl Froch who had a 12-year career. One day it does finish and now he has all the time in the world to think about business, family.
“Not everyone likes the decisions I make but I’ve got to make my own decisions. Decisions I make impact others. And my time training means there is not much time for girlfriends either.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot