Tuesday 5 September 2017

‘I don’t want to live up to 120 years’ -Pastor Adeboye

Adeboye

Speaking at a birthday service organized for Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church, who clocked 70 years on Monday, the General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, told the large congregation in Minna, Niger State that he would not want to live up to 120 years.


He further said he might not preside over the 80th birthday service of El- Samaila.

“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life,  I don’t want to be 120 years old; longevity is good but there is a limit’

“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going; I know where I am going. I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go there.

“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” he said.

Punch reported that he also advised men of God to “stop playing with the church and become committed to the Almighty God, and do their utmost best so that when they are leaving, they can say they’ve fulfilled their purpose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot