Sunday 10 September 2017

I Thought My Wife Would Be Fantastic In Bed, But I Was Wrong; 77-Yr-Old Man Tells Court


“My husband was 63 years old when we got married 14 years ago. Although I’m quite younger than he is, I chose to marry him because my thinking was that as an old man , he would not run  after other women. “But  a few months after we got married, he proved me wrong. He not only started chasing other women, but got married to a woman who is almost his age. Then I realised that no matter the age, a man would never be satisfied with one.


Ganiyu Salami in his testimony before the court said: “My wife is jealous. She gets angry any time she sees me with other women.
“When she’s angry, she loses self control and goes violent. At moments like these, she can destroy anything within her reach and if care is not taken, kill. “It’s true that she’s young, but she doesn’t satisfy me in bed.  I, therefore, took another wife who is superb in bed despite being advanced in age.”

Salami had approached Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State,  praying  that his marriage to his wife, Barakat, be dissolved.
The plaintiff alleged that his wife is jealous, easily provoked and violent. He added that she often denies him  s3x and that she’s not good in bed.

“I am no more comfortable living with my wife because she can kill me.“My wife is jealous and doesn’t want to see me with other women.  She gets mad  and fights me any time she feels a woman is getting too close to me. “When she’s angry, she destroys things in the home. “She’s also violent and can kill, “he stated.
“When I got married to her, I felt that since she‘s young, she would be fantastic in  bed, but I was wrong. “She often denies me s3x and even when we have it, I don’t feel fulfilled. She doesn’t believe in fore play and also lacks the skill and ability we need to reach climax.
I often complain about this but she has failed to improve on it.
Since she refused to change, I took another  wife who dots over me, cooks me delicious meals and satisfies me in bed.

“Any time I return home after spending the night with my new wife, my wife will welcome me with a frown.  She will start to nag and at the end of the day fight me. “I decided I would bring my new wife home so that we would all be living together. She threatened to cut off her head if I ever tried it.

“My lord, my wife  can make her threat real because she’s  violent. “She tells everyone who cares to listen that I took another wife who is nearly twice her age. “If I marry a young woman like my wife, she will start having babies for me which I don’t want.
“I have given her my conditions if she still wants to remain under my roof, the first is that she must  make herself available any time of the day I demand for s3x and also update herself on the different s3x styles, “the plaintiff concluded.

“I don’t want to divorce my husband, “Barakat told the court.
“My lord, I’m still young. If my husband divorces me today, there would be more than enough men waiting to marry me. But I have decided to stay in our marriage because I love him. I also don’t want our children to suffer. “I thought that by marrying an old man, my marriage would be secured and that he would dot on me, but the reverse is the case.

“I knelt down and apologised to him when I learnt he had come to seek the dissolution of our marriage in court. “I love my husband, but the problem I have with him is that he loves s3x too much and he’s never satisfied with one woman.

“At his age, he still goes on many rounds during s3x, and no matter how much I try to please him, he complains  that my performance in bed is poor. “He’s a womanizer. He had an affair with a woman on our street for five years. Any time I confronted him with his illicit affair with her, he would beat me up.

“He’s also a glutton. This old woman he’s now married to enticed him with food. “He now sleeps at her place every night and when he returns home the following day, he spites me by describing his s3x rump with her.
“My lord, I complain and quarrel with him because at his age, he can die suddenly during s3x. If he dies, his family members would hold me responsible. “Again, I don’t want him to infect me with STD, since he sleeps around.

Having listened to both parties, the court president, Chief  Ademola Odunade,  observed  that  what  the duo  needed was counseling.
He ordered that the couple would  sign an undertaken each which would be a guide in their relationship.
Odunade thereafter struck the case out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot