Monday 25 September 2017

Stranded Man Celebrates Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘Free’ Litres of Fuel

Stranded Man Celebrates Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him 'Free' Litres of Fuel

A Nigerian man took to his social media page to praise men of the Nigerian Police Force after they rendered an unexpected help to him.

The Instagram user identified as @abu_muminah who was moved by the Nigerian Police officers touch of kindness, wrote;


Read his story in full below;

“Only if this could be practiced among @nigerianpoliceforce… just some minutes ago, my vehicle ran out of fuel on third mainland bridge, and before I know it, three men from operatives of @rrslagos767, stationed at Oworo bus-stop, appeared with jerrycan containing 10 litres of fuel, and filled the vehicle’s tank with it.


“To my surprise, just as I was about to count out money for the officers, pay for the litres and add up something, bcos in #naija nothing goes for free, they told me to keep the money and that, the assistance they rendered was part of reason, why they were station at the strategic spot in case of any unprecedented situation such as mine.


“They refused to accept the money, and asked me to take my leave, they beed me farewell and that I should also enjoy my ride. No need to write epistle now, that is a Story for another day if God willing. The gesture from the police indicated that officers of law enforcement agents are human, and that what they need are motivations and encouragements, good welfare and public support at all times.


“Today I get to agree that truly, police are our (members of the public) friends, and that they are meant to protect lives and property.”


Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot