Friday 13 October 2017

Actress Bose Alao Omotoyosi allegedly battered by husband (Photos)


Report has emerged that Actress Bose Alao Omotoyosi, has been allegedly battered by her husband, footballer Razak Omotoyossi.

According to a post on Instagram by Skye9movies, he reportedly dealt with his wife. 

The Nigerian-born footballer who represents Benin Republic, has been married to the Nollywood actress and producer for over 10years and they have 4 children.

Recall that in an Interview with punch sometimes in June, the actress said she did her children a great favour by having the footballer as their dad.

See excerpts when asked about marriage....

Marriage

My hubby was a fan and I met him through a colleague. It is not true that he paid millions for my phone number. I am happy I met my hubby and that I am married to him. I did my children a great favour by having him as their dad. Despite the fact that he is a footballer, he lives a very decent life. He has his flaws and I have mine but we are both working on ourselves. I usually listen to advice from family, friends and fans. And in everything I do, I always think of my kids first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot