Friday 27 October 2017

Anthony Joshua Feels Sorry For The ‘Boyfriends Of His Exes’ And This Is Why…


Boxer Anthony Joshua has revealed that he feels sorry for the boyfriends of his exes who have to live with always seeing him on billboards.

Joshua’s profile has risen massively since he defeated Wladimir Klitschko to become the new WBA and IBF heavyweight world champion.


With his new fame came a series of endorsement and photos of him being pasted on billboards.

The 28-year-old believes some people will not be happy with his fame.

“I get sent pictures of me on billboards, I think any girl who’s dated me, their boyfriends must hate me!,” Joshua is quoted to say by the Daily Mail.

“They’ll be going into gyms and see my face and think ‘No!”

Joshua’s new fame has however not changed much about him. Despite earning £15million for his win against Klitschko in April and a couple of other millions from endorsements, Joshua still lives with his mum Yeta in a council flat in North London.

He also said:

“If I earned £400m a fight I don’t think it would change me or my lifestyle very much. I know what I need to get through my day. I don’t need a lot,” he said.

“The most extravagant thing I do is help people. There’s no charity I’m affiliated to but I do a lot first-hand.

“I’m helping a lot of families who are doing much better than they were a year or two ago. I think that’s the best thing about me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot