Thursday 19 October 2017

I Was Suicidal During My Time With Destiny's Child - Michelle Williams


Former Destiny's child singer, Michelle Willims, has revealed that she was suicidal while in the group.

Speaking on CBS's The Talk programme Williams revealed that she told Mathew Knowles (Beyonce's father), how she had felt, his response was "You all just signed a multi-millionaire dollar deal, you're about to go on tour, what have you got to be depressed about?"

Williams said: "I got really, really bad... to the point I was suicidal."

She continued saying she "got to that place that's so dark and heavy" when she as about 25.

"I didn't know until I was in my 30s what was going on, I just thought it was growing pains, I just thought I'm turning into a woman.

"I've been suffering since the ages of 13 and 15."
On Mr Knowles, who greatly helped Destiny's Child to become one of the world's biggest bands in the late 1990s and 2000s, Williams said: "Bless his heart... I think he wanted me to be grateful, which I was, but I was still sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot