Friday 20 October 2017

Mercy Johnson Shares Evidence of Her Husband’s ‘Jealous’ Side


A few days ago, the actress celebrated her only son’s birthday.

In the birthday message to Henry, who turned 3, Mercy addressed her son as her heartbeat while referring to her husband as her pulse.





She wrote;

HBD to Henry…….My son is 3 today….Thank you lord and please keep me alive to always see him smile this way…..LLNP to mummy’ s own Heartbeat.. ..@princeodiokojie u are my Pulse don’t worry😍😍😍😅. Leave Henry as my Heartbeat biko😘

In retaliation, Mercy’s husband, Prince Okojie put up a picture of his first daughter, Purity. He addressed her as his heartbeat, leaving his darling wife as his pulse.

He wrote

My Heartbeat is looking all cute….@mercyjohnsonokojie don’t worry babes, you are my pulse, leave the Heartbeat for Purity.Check her out #PURITY OKOJIE#




Mercy Johnson is now taunting him for his post…

All because i said Henry was my Heartbeat ooo..see what @princeodiokojie posted🤔🤔.Just Negodu My people.#

lol… This love is sweet…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot