Wednesday 25 October 2017

“Sow Into Our Ministry And Get Connected”- Young Nigerian Pastor Tell His Members

“Sow Into Our Ministry And Get Connected”- Young Nigerian Pastor Tell His Members

A Nigerian pastor named Emmanuel Newman Edward who has been buzzing online and garnering much members despite his young age has just openly notified the entire public on Facebook that for Gods blessings they should donate cars and money to him.

Read Below:

Yes We need them you can give them if you’re led to…its not for me is for the work of God!!! Sow into our Ministry and get connected!! Begin to send in your gift now!!! To avoid last minute Rush!!! For those who’re far away , This is my Account Number
2626571312,Newman Edward.. Keystone Bank, begin to send in your gift ,No Amount is too small !!! As you Sow into my life ,I promise you ,you will never be put to Shame!! Am Always praying for all of you to succeed because your Success is my success!! # GetConnected Feel free to call me …. #07034529344

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot