Thursday 16 November 2017

‘Barcelona trying to sell me’ – Suarez

Image result for ‘Barcelona trying to sell me’ – Suarez

Barcelona forward, Denis Suarez, has accused the Catalan giants of trying to sell him against his wishes.

Suarez managed just three goals in 32 appearances for Barcelona last season, and the Spain international has only started two La Liga matches for the club this season.


Napoli of Serie A were strongly linked with the 23-year-old during the summer, but the attacker rejected the chance to speak with the Italian side.

In an interview with El Mundo Deportivo newspaper, Suarez revealed that he is desperate to stay at Barcelona, but feels like his club is trying to sell him.

He said: “My dream is to spend many more years at Barcelona.

“I have no intention of leaving, just like I have always said.

“I have rejected offers and approaches from other clubs.

“I feel like, for whatever reason, the club or representatives are perhaps leaving open the possibility of me leaving but this is not my intention.

“For me it seems like I am put on the market when we approach transfer windows even though I have made it very clear I do not want to. This is just a feeling I have, and do not want to discuss it in any further detail.”

Suarez has managed two goals and two assists in La Liga this season despite his lack of football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot