Sunday 12 November 2017

Lady Accuses Yemi Solade Of Soliciting Sex From Her In Exchange For Movie Role


A young lady known as Lawal Dolapo, has come out to accuse veteran actor Yemi Solade of soliciting sex from her in exchange for a movie role.

According to her;

Okay, I saw a post about Yomi Fabiyi on @instablog9ja and I felt like talking about mine.
Years ago when the drive to become an actor was high, I believed in myself so much, I was going for auditions, getting call backs and anytime I was called on to set, something about school will set in.

I saw this man’s page, I mean the almighty @yemi_solade and I noticed he had his BBM pin on his bio, as a hustling girl, I sent him request, he accepted, it felt like heaven on earth, I felt like my prayers were about to be answered.

I sent him accolades first, you know na😊😊, next thing I said, sir, I’ll like to be featured in movies, he said that’s not a problem, I should meet him up somewhere around Ajah. Cross-checking the address, it was a guest house, I said, sir, you are like my father(I was about 20yrs old then), uncle said and I quote “I know my children, and you are not one. If you want a role, then come”

Emi Arike, if I’ll sleep with a man for something, then it’s not going to be something I can get by myself
I was shook!!! Mehn!!! The same man that flaunts his family on his page? That day I told myself, these nollywood actors can never be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot