Sunday 26 November 2017

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is a Car Wash Boy And Not a Car Dealer


A woman has cried out for help after discovering that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay.


She cried out and said:

“HELP! I am 25years old. I have been married for 4 months now but I have really regretted and I need your help. Before I married my husband, he used to bring all sought of cars to visit me in my house and when I asked the job he does, he told me that he is a car dealer. Just 3 months after our marriage, I got to know that he works at a car washing bay.

So the cars he brought to show to me were cars that were left for them to wash at the washing bay. How could he lie to me like that? How can I trust him in this marriage? The most painful part is that I am a graduate and I just got to know that he is not a graduate. Please help me because I am very confused.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot