Friday 17 November 2017

Player Who Survived Chapecoense Plane Tragedy Returns To Training With One Leg


Despite having only one leg, the goalkeeper who is among the players who survived the Chapecoense plane tragedy has returned to training. Jackson Follmann is one of only three team-mates left alive following the crash in Colombia in which 71 of the 77 people on last November’s flight were killed.



The goalkeeper who has become an inspirational figure in Brazil after battling back from having his leg removed – began training again with his old club.



He said to reporters: “With only one leg, I am going further than with two, and it is a big emotion.”I am glad to come back to the pitch and remember the times that went away so fast. The memories are big, but it is good. I think I am heading in the right direction.”

And after going through some intensive training drills at the Arena Conda stadium, he joked: “If I work a bit more, I think I can make a proper comeback!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot