Wednesday 22 November 2017

Rita Ora reveals why she froze her eggs in her early 20s


Songstress Rita Ora, 26, has revealed she won't take any chances when it comes to her fertility, having announced that she froze her eggs years ago.

Appearing on Sunrise this Wednesday, the UK-born beauty spoke of her desire to start a family, saying:



'Me being 27 soon, I thought about this when I was in my early 20s, about kids.'
Maybe that is me being a hypochondriac, but I have always wanted a big family and my doctor asked me, 'I think you should freeze your eggs when I was in my early 20s', that is what he said to me,' she went on.

I think it depends on people's beliefs and I'm a big believer in using what we have in making the most of it,' she said.
'I have never said that [I've had my eggs frozen] on TV, and I'm 26 so I know people might say, 'wow, that's so young'. I just wanted to really be safe. Maybe that is me being crazy,' she added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot