Tuesday 12 December 2017

Woman arrested for threatening to kill everyone a board plane


A woman flying from Portland to Sacramento was arrested after she threatened to kill everyone aboard the flight.

Valerie Curbelo of Sandy, Ore., was taken into custody on Saturday for making threats on a Southwest Airlines flight.


In a video taken by another passenger, the 24-year-old woman is seen berating a flight attendant while grabbing her belongings.

"I have a destination for this. I have a destination for myself and I need to go there," she yells. "I swear, if you don't f---ing land, I will f---ing, kill everybody on this f---ing plane. I will kill everybody on this f---ing plane."

According to the Sacramento Bee, the drama started when Curbelo went into the airplane's bathroom and tampered with the smoke detector so she could smoke a cigarette.

Curbelo started screaming and making threats when she told that it was a violation to smoke on the aircraft, Southwest said in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot