Sunday 11 March 2018

Akon hints on running for US presidency


R & B singer Aliaume Damala Badara Akon Thiam popularly known as Akon, has indicated that he might probably ‘run’ for the office of becoming America’s number 1 citizen and in doing so, he would pick Facebook’s CEO, Mark Zuckerberg as his running mate. 



When asked how he would defeat President Trump if he was to hypothetically ‘run’ in 2020, and what his campaign strategy would be, he said “I would love to debate Donald Trump. Matter of fact, I would just want to challenge him.” 

Speaking on who his running mate would be, he responded “If I was to run for President I would actually ask Mark Zuckerberg to be my running man”. He added “Because I think sometimes it takes people from the outside to really see life differently, to make differences.” 

The 44-year-old “freedom” crooner also added that President Trump is making a difference “but the question is if the difference is positive or negative. I think Trump would have been a great president if he made decisions for the people.” 

He explained what he meant by saying “If he was as passionate as he is for his own interests as he is for the people, oh he would have made an amazing president.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot