Sunday 11 March 2018

I Celebrate being 34…Wise and Aware – Alex Okoroji

I Celebrate being 34…Wise and Aware – Alex Okoroji

Alex Okoroji, daughter of COSON Chairman, Tony Okorji is a year older. She took to her Facebook page to narrate the things she’s thankful for.

“Raw, Unfiltered, Unstaged, Imperfect, Flawed…NAKED! And Yes… No need to touch up. We are comfortable in our imperfections.


Thankful to be ALIVE! Grateful to be taking up my unique space in the universe.

Today I refuse to compare myself to those who are 50, 60, 70 or those who are even, 22 or 18. In fact I refuse to meet any social standard or requirement.

Today, I Celebrate being 34…Wise and Aware.

I celebrate my continued walk in NAKED Consciousness. I Celebrate ALL Lessons Learned.

I Celebrate God’s Unwavering Love and Grace.

Thank you Holy Gee for not Stifling my Voice. For holding my hand, and walking with ME, every step of the way.

You love me. You Stand with Me. And YOU fight for me, my Supreme Gee.

Today, I’m 34 and A Decade Wiser… Let’s just say I learn in “tens”.  No Better Way to Rock this New Age.

I’m ready to create more Awesomeness in the world. Who’s ready to roll with me???” She wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot