Tuesday 18 February 2014

In Zimbabwe: Mother Catches Son and Daughter Having Sex

 

Bulawayo boy and his sister decided to enjoy Christmas Holidays in a completely unacceptable way by having sex!

The two siblings stay with their parents in Nkulumale 5 and their mother is the one who caught them red-handed, busy having sex in the early hours of 26 December. The 15-year-old boy and his 14-year-old sister were reportedly sleeping together in the sitting room. Sleeping in the sitting room is common in most high density suburbs due to limited accommodation challenges.


The two siblings-cum-lovers' mother is said to have walked into her two children and caught them enjoying the juicy act while she was on her way to the toilet. They then beat the living daylights out of the two teenagers and the girl revealed everything.

"She told us that every night after everyone had gone to sleep the two of them would have sex because her brother had proposed love to her. She said he told her that it was natural for people who love each other to have sex. I am amazed that she fell for that because she is an intelligent girl. But we got nothing from the brother as he refused to co-operate. He denied that he was sleeping with his sister. He even called me a liar in front of his father and said I was falsely accusing him because I hate him," said the distressed woman.

The woman who is not the boy's biological mother, said the boy was so disgraceful and she could not afford to continue staying with him, hence they sent her to him to Pumula South suburb where his real mother stays. Nkulumane and Pumula are neighbouring high-density suburbs of Bulawayo.

"The whole family is embarrassed. When we are walking on the streets we see that people are talking about us and somehow you become paranoid and think that everyone who laughs, whispers or looks at you is talking about the sexual relationship of my son and daughter," she said.

When reached for comment, the said notorious 15-year-old boy said his step-mother had developed cold blood against him. he denied ever having sex with his sister.

"I love my sister and my stepmother is jealous of that. She has always been on my case because I don't treat her like my mother. She is the reason my parents' marriage ended. I hate her. She is lying that I was sleeping with my sister, I can never do that because it's unnatural," he said.

Efforts to get a comment from the father of the two 'lovers' proved futile by the time of going to press.

While the boy vehemently denied being caught having sex with his sister, the girl however, admitted the wrongdoing and said she was sorry for what happened.

"My father now hates us and I can tell that he is disgusted by the way he looks at me. I am sorry for what I did and I wish I had not done it. My brother was chucked out of the house and he now lives in Pumula South with my mother," said the tearful 14-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot