Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rapists Deflowered Me, Says Foluke Daramola

•Foluke Daramola#

Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, has made a shocking revelation on how she lost her virginity to rapists.
Foluke, who is currently championing the course of her Non-Government Organisation, Action Against Rape In Africa, explained that her experiences as female child played a vital role in the establishment of the NGO.


The NGO is also supported by  her colleagues including Fathia Balogun, Ronke Ojo, Eniola Badmus and Ayo Adesanya.
In a recent interview, Daramola reminisced that “I have had different experiences; I have been in a marriage once, I was abused in it, I was deflowered by rapists, I lost my father when I was two years-old, it wasn’t easy at all. I started acting when I was a teenager because I needed to put food on my table and to further my education. In fact, I share the same experiences with the common man and that is why I want to do something to assist them.
“I had a younger brother and I never get to have a father figure in my life. As I grew up, my environment exposed me to danger and that was why I was deflowered at an early stage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot