Monday 10 February 2014

Lady Spends £3000 on DIMPLES

Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock

Cherelle, a trainee lawyer,  spent £3000 to get dimples on her cheeks. Waste of money if you ask me.

This is what she had to say for her reason.


'I've always loved dimples [but] I wasn't blessed to be given big ones,' she explained, adding that she wants hers 'to make me look like Cheryl Cole'.
Cheryl Cole shows off her dimples

'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me.'



But getting her dream dimples came at a cost. Dimpleplasty surgery costs thousands of pounds and involves having holes punched into the cheeks using a scalpel.

Once the hole has been created, the new dimple is stitched into place.
'I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke as to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you could have your dimples done",' adds Cherelle.



'I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am.'
She added: 'I want really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not something I'm going to have to repeat which is good.'
 
 
 

1 comment:

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot