Friday 4 April 2014

50 Cent On Why His Past Relationships With Ciara & Vivica A. Fox Didn’t Work

 
During a chat with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show this week, he revealed his current status with Ciara and Chelsea, while claiming that dating Vivica was an accident.

On if he’s congratulated Ciara on her pregnancy and his current relationship with Chelsea

I haven’t, I haven’t [congratulated her.] I spoke to her grandmother last night. She’s a sweetheart.



Chelsea [Handler] cool. I might actually do her show before it’s over. Yeah, yeah [we're still friends] and me and Ciara are still friends. It’s not that I don’t appreciate the time we spent during that period. You usually find out about my relationships after they’re finished.

On Vivica:

That was an accident. That happened so fast. I was so green I was like the front lawn. You know how a woman says she needs closure, she need to have that conversation or whatever? That might spin me right back into the actual relationship.

On how he and Vivica broke up:

It’s the touring. Our lives would be moving us in different directions at the same time. So it’s enough space for us to actually still be into each other. But if you’re away from each other and it’s not right, then she’ll start getting off into things while you’re getting into things at the same time. I like to float away. It’s nice to float.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot