Friday 4 April 2014

Spacoman Set To Drop a New Single, April 10


The dance-hall artiste who has been in the music business for more than a decade popularly referred  to as the talent hunter, Spacoman, is set to release a new single. After the success of his last two singles titled Arewa and Praise Him, he said what I am doing now is to re-brand and also to reposition my self in the music industry.
The new yet to be released song is quite different from what am known for, which is dance-hall. Now I did more singing on this new track to be titled OH BABY. The song which is produced by SESHO. a relatively known producer in Akoka, here in Lagos. My fans should watch out for me this year, because no retreat no surrender, he echoed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot