Wednesday 16 April 2014

Carlos Tevez; Forget the world cup, I'm off to Disney Land

Carlos Tevez has told the Argentine FA to forget about selecting him for this summer’s World Cup in Brazil – because he is off to Disney World instead.
The controversial striker, who left English football for Juventus last season, has enjoyed a superb debut season in Italy, scoring 18 times already.

His fine form has led to suggestions that the ex-West Ham, Manchester United and Manchester City ace could be recalled to the national team for the forthcoming World Cup.
But any thoughts Alejandro Sabella might have about selecting Tevez have been firmly quashed by the player – who has made other plans.
‘I don’t think I will be with my national team at the World Cup,’ he told reporters.
‘I’ve already bought tickets to go with my wife and my three children to Disney World.
‘They deserve this trip and I have been very clear in my mind where my place in.
‘Things are as they are and that’s that.’
Tevez has not been in the Argentina side since he missed a penalty against Uruguay in the quarter-finals of the Copa America in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot