Saturday 24 May 2014

I Don’t Care If You Hate Me- Denrele

I Don’t Care If  You Hate Me- Denrele

Denrele is not a friend to a lot of Nigerians, though, he got lots of friends and thousands of critics, but does he care about those who don’t like him?

He doesn’t lose sleep over what people think about his style of dressing and personality. Denrele has become one of the hottest Nigerian controversial media personalities, he has been involved in a lot of controversial issues and he is not slowing down.

Some years back, he was caught kissing Charly Boy and he didn’t flinch if that was going to put his head on a barbecue because he got his life to live to its fullness.
He started his career at eleven when he played a presenter/producer on Kiddievision 101 on NTA Network.

Today, he is everywhere and his shoes and attires make him stand out in the crowd.
Denrele said this recently:

“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it!!
My mouth is a fire escape…my microphone is my power…The words keep coming out..don’t care that they are naked cos there is something burning in there!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot