Thursday 4 September 2014

Sagna digs at Arsenal ahead of Emirates return

Sagna digs at Arsenal ahead of Emirates return

Bacary Sagna has lit the fuse ahead of his return to Arsenal by claiming he ‘boosted’ his career by making the move to Manchester City.
The French full-back, 31, left the Gunners in the summer on a free transfer after seven years of service at the Emirates, but Sagna may be in for a hostile welcome when City travel to Arsenal next Saturday after his latest comments.

‘This was the right time for me to leave Arsenal. I wanted to see somewhere new and boost my career,’ Sagna said.
‘I am now part of a much deeper squad at City, where it’s even harder for me to win a first-team place. But I feel more powerful than ever.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot