Thursday 4 September 2014

Video: Ice Bucket Challenge Fail Leaves Mum with Suspected Broken Neck

Amanda Davey took part in the ice bucket challengeShe got her mother Irene to pour water over her head

A mother was left with a suspected broken neck after knocking herself unconscious while doing the ice bucket challenge.
Amanda Davey, 40, from Southport, asked her mother Irene Vitali to drench her with the iced water as part of the latest craze sweeping the internet.

After receiving a soaking, Ms Davey raced into the kitchen to dry herself off, shrieking from the shock of the freezing water.

But the beauty therapist slipped on the tiled floor, banging her head and knocking herself unconscious.
Once she came around, her speech was slurred - and doctors suspected she could have a broken neck. Ms Davey was later diagnosed with severe whiplash and bruising
The 53-second clip of the fall has now become an online hit, receiving more than 1,500 likes on the Facebook page 'Ice bucket challenge fails'.

Ms Davey said: 'My legs just went from under me and I was knocked out for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes my mum was asking if I was OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot