Friday 17 October 2014

Boyfriend Orders 8 Men To Defile His Girlfriend

Boyfriend Orders 8 Men To Defile His Girlfriend

Tunji has become a terror to himself and the society at large because he is in a big trouble that would definitely put him bar for a very long time.

He had ordered 8 young men to defile his girlfriend in ilorin and three out of these boys who committed the actrocity have been arrested, they were identified as Kadri Rafiu, Sikiru Jimoh and Mustapha Nasiru.


Jimoh, confessed it was the devil’s work “It is the work of Satan which I deeply regret. Actually, seven of us r**ped her. We have known one another for sometime as we live in the same street. Her boyfriend, Tunji, invited her and we r**ped her. Seven of us carried out the act but the boyfriend ran away. I regret my action.”

Nigerians react “So much atrocities are being committed within this axis, I just came to observe that lately. May they face the wrath of the law.. Miscreants !!

“I really wonder what the motive could be. Why will 8 guys r**pe just one lady? This is wickedness of the highest order. If it's left to me to judge, I will just give an order for them to be castrated. So much evil everywhere. I only hope that the lady will survive and get over the trauma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot